Musandam Dibba Tour, Selfdrive Package
Musandam Dibba Tour – Pickup & Drop off from (Spinneys Burjuman, Dubai Grand Hotel, Qusias)
Musandam Dibba tour from Dubai is one of the many things that you can do while in Dubai. Dubai is renowned for its Dhow cruises all across the Persian Gulf shoreline. Musandam Peninsula, located along the northern end of Arabia is located within Oman. Musandam offers picturesque natural scenes of Limestone Mountains, low foothills, and peaks. Furthermore, the hills are enclosed by naturally scenic wadis. With all of these natural elements combined, Musandam tours end up being one of the most breath taking experiences. The Musandam trip offers a chance to escape the big city life, with a day full of excitement and discovery, both by land and water.
Musandam Dibba Tour
Located on the far northern side of Sultanate of Oman Musandam, Musandam Dibba tour offers you a chance to enjoy natural and all its pleasures along with your family and loved ones. The trip offers unforgettable experiences such as hand fishing, snorkeling and swimming in the water bodies. The tour kicks off with a cruise towards Sharjah and then to Dibba port. At Dibba Port, the cruise along the Musandam Peninsula lasts for about five hours on traditional Dhow. Buffet lunch is also served with top of the line vegetarian and non-vegetarian food items. After the meal, the cruise will take you back to Dibba port and then to your drop off place to conclude this memorable journey.
Musandam Trip Itinerary
- 07:00 AM – 08:00 AM – Pick-up timing ( TIME IS DIFFERENT IN HOLIDAYS)
- 08:00 AM – 10:00 AM – Travel to Dibba, Musandam
- 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM – Border formalities
(Permission and Passport Checking)
- 11:00 AM – 03:30 PM – Cruising Musandam Sea, Swimming, Snorkeling,
- Banana Boat Ride, Kayaking, Hand line Fishing, Lunch, etc.
- 03:30 PM – 05:00 PM – Cruising Back to Dibba Port.
- 05:00 PM – 07:30 PM – Driving back to Dubai
Daily menu for Musandam Dibba Tour
- Plain rice and mix vegetable rice
- Arabic Bread
- Arabic Salad
- Green Salad
- Chicken Fry
- Fried Fish
- Potato with beef
Musandam Dibba Tour Requirements
- The trip is subject to its readiness during the time of reservation.
- Passport copies & Visa Copy shall be forwarded at least 48 hours prior of the reservation date.
- Original passport must be carried at all times during the course of the trip.
- For Dibba Trip, obtaining Oman’s Visa is not required.
- Guests with UAE Visit Visa can also travel.
- Sea and water activities are subject to weather conditions and Oman’s coast guard approval.
- Timing may vary due to weather or sea conditions.
- Banana boat ride
- Speed boat ride
- Cave visit
- Lunch on dhow cruise with unlimited refreshments
- Entry approvals for the check point
- Two ways transportation (Dubai)